Quantcast

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Support LFC and You'll Never Walk Alone

Apakah kamu menyukai Gaya Hidup Bahagia? Klik Like / suka

Hello everyone, my name Wansa Ramadhan, just call me Bintan _kopite, because I live on Bintan island, Bintan is one of thousands beautifull islands in Indonesia, located at south east of Singapore.
I am an Indonesian, become a Liverpool fan since
2005, the year in which Liverpool won the Champions League for the fifth time.

I honestly do not know much about the LFC since I was born from the class of underprivileged families in the country. but it all changed when I accepted to work in multinational company. with computer facilities and Internet networks, I started looking for information about my idol team, Liverpool FC.
I am more proud to find how great LFC, with 18 league titles, 4 league's second division title, a Lancashire league, 7 FA cups, 7 league cup, 15 FA Charity Shield / FA Community Shield, 3 uefa cup, 3 uefa super cup and 5 european cup / UEFA championsleague, has shown how great LFC in the past.
There is one thing that made me uneasy, because I'm the only person in my family love football and I'm the only one LFC fans in my neighborhood. But I'm proud because I was the only fans who know the history of the team that I support, unlike friends who support a winning team at the moment only.
Indeed I am alone in my neighborhood, but here, at THE KOP I'm never alone, I have all of you, supporters of LFC. Here I can share with you, in good times and sorrows, when winning and losing we will always remain together, in accordance with the spirit of our team, You'll Never Walk Alone.
Yeah, with support Liverpool FC, You'll Never Walk Alone. 
In the end I'm sorry to my english is not so perfect, I just wanted to tell you, I am very proud to be a supporter of Liverpool FC, ​​very very proud.
Have a nice day and YNWA.
Warm regards
Wansa Ramadhan

2 comments:

Silahkan meninggalkan komentar yang relevan dengan tema artikel, di larang spam, no sara. Yang tidak sopan akan langsung di hapus system.
Terimakasih.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...